New Year REVolution
If you are planning to make a change to your health this January and have been waiting until the kids are back at school and ‘normality’ has been resumed, I’d love to welcome you to my revolutionary programme this weekend!
'Love Your Way to Weight Loss with Dr Jen’ is a gentle, kind approach that examines your thoughts and feelings about food, and gives you the exact how-to steps to make changes to your problematic ways of eating.
It’s been a pleasure to welcome so many new members these last few days.
Whenever you are ready I’m here to hold your hand and guide you through!
If you have already committed to starting a new healthy eating plan, joining the gym or stopping eating carbs after X o’clock this year, I encourage you to ALSO explore joining me in the Love Your Way to Weight Loss programme so I can support you using a food psychology approach.
The Love Your Way to Weight Loss programme supports you to focus on the reasons ‘why’ you are eating, rather than concentrating on the ‘what’ and ‘how much’ of your food choices.
If you’ve struggled to adopt the healthy way of life you’re longing for so far, it’s likely you just need some extra 'inner' support.
To change certain habits, you simply need to understand why the habit began (the purpose it served) and how it can be altered for good. The ‘Love Your Way to Weight Loss with Dr Jen’ programme guides you with simple, step-by-step processes to support you to understand why you have developed your food-related habits AND what to do to change these for long-term transformation.
I want to share a profound truth with you right now:
If you’ve struggled with your eating and weight up until now, there is nothing wrong with you.
The truth is, if ‘eat less, move more’ approaches were going to work for you, they likely would have already.
Many people struggle to manage their weight (often for years) simply because they are using the wrong ‘tools’ to fix the problem. It’s a bit like trying to drill a hole using a hammer!
Imagine the Future You in 2019, who knows exactly how to resist tempting food, how to handle a bad day, how to stop evening grazing, how to comfort and reward yourself without food, how to stop yo-yo dieting (or fill in your desire of choice).
This Future You has put food in its rightful place – as a pleasure to be enjoyed because you now have the skills to eat when your body is hungry and stop when you’re full. You've also got a whole load of extra 'head-space' available now you're not wasting it thinking about food.
If that feels impossible to you right now, please be reassured. Just like you needed help and guidance to drive a car, speak a new language or learn any other new skill – you likely need some help to develop new skills so you only really think about eating when you are physically hungry (like those so-called ‘normal’ eaters you know and love/hate!)
It’s not your fault if you can’t do this yet. In our food abundant environments, it may sound easier said than done, but the great news is, it’s a learnable skill, and I’d love to support you.
You don’t need to struggle on your own.
You can get started right away by joining my ‘Love Your Way to Weight Loss with Dr Jen’ programme.
It’s only £27 a month and there is no contract or minimum monthly commitment – you are truly free to try it out and cancel any time it stops serving you.
It’s a private journey, just you and me, from the comfort of your own home. Let me guide you step-by-step to develop these inner skills through my simple yet impactful, how-to videos. I know privacy is an important factor for many in my community, and that’s why it’s designed to be a private journey that only you need know about!
Get started by Clicking Here and read all about members like Andrea who shared:
"I would recommend this course to anyone who has struggled with their weight for the insights it gives you about yourself and dieting and, most importantly, because if you put this knowledge into practice it works.”
Join me as soon as you’re ready and make 2019 the year you get the food freedom you’re longing for. I’ve walked in your shoes and I know how lonely it feels. Food freedom is waiting for you and I’d love to help you discover it.
Please also know that that membership to the programme is closing it's doors to new members on Sunday 13th January 2019 and prices will be increasing the next time enrolment opens.
So if you’ve been feeling that gentle inner nudge to try a fresh, compassionate yet powerful approach this year, then now is the time to join and let’s do this together!
Wishing you a fantastic weekend ahead.
The Food Psychologist
* Toni Dormand from the UK shared: "I have gone from being a foodie and comfort eater to not being that interested in food at all...I have lost over a stone in about a month with no effort at all...this really works and Dr Jen is so easy to work with!"
* Richard Littooy from the USA shared: “I’m using your tips to avoid grazing and... almost immediately stopped mindless eating. Your program is exceptional.”
* Dr Kriss Owen, GP who led the NHS pilot of the programme stated that the weight loss and improvement in diabetes health achieved were both "Impressive results". Individuals lost an average of 5.8kg of weight, some lost up to 32kg and were able to stop taking their type 2 diabetes medication because of the changes they had made.
P.S. Whenever you are ready... here are three ways I can help you get the food freedom you desire:
1) Get my free First Steps To Food Freedom Guidebook by Clicking Here (it has a simple quiz that will immediately give you clarity over why you're struggling and what to do about it).
3) You can join the ‘Love your Way to Weight Loss’ programme at any time,day or night! It equips you with everything you need to get to the root of your struggles with food and have my step-by-step guidance to make changes. Read all the details and success stories from men and women just like you, byClicking Here.